Are you thinking about buying a second home, but are worried about the expenses? Many buyers decide that they would like a second home they can also rent.
Are you looking for a good Real Estate investment and do not know how to choose?
A large percentage of our buyers have the same questions and we can help to answer them and navigate the process. Some of the questions we can address are:
- Which attributes in a home make for the best vacation rentals?
- Which properties or neighborhoods allow vacation rentals?
- What kind of ROI or income level can I expect or should I aim for?
- Should I use a management company or rent it myself through VRBO? What are the pros and cons? Can you recommend management companies?
- How do I transition rentals already in place when I purchase the property
The Leslie Eason Real Estate team has helped many buyers and sellers in this process. We can help you think through it from beginning to end. We can also let you know when a new property hits the market that would be a great choice.
Even if you or your clients are in the beginning stages, we can give you some guidance as you begin the process. Please do not hesitate to reach out: Leslie@EasonTeam.com, 828-406-0828.
VACATION RENTAL SPOTLIGHT:
This Side of Paris
Our clients Rina and Shan Norwood purchased a small cabin to update and put in a vacation rental program. Since Rina is one of the premier interior designers in the Charlotte area, the results were fantastic! This stylish gem typically rents for about $90 a night.
To see the rental listing, click here
To learn more about Rina Norwood, check out her website: https://www.rinanorwooddesign.com/
If you have questions about Real Estate in the NC High Country or are thinking about calling it home, please contact us: email@example.com, 828-406-0828.
To search for properties, click here
To view our latest newsletter, click here
To view our listings, click here